J-ACCUSE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS BLOG

Sunday, August 14, 2005


Jaccuse blog logo


DeWayne Flint wrote: >

I'm not putting anyone down however, feel the need to respond. Maybe no one posts their wins for fear of sounding like they're bragging. At the risk of doing just that here goes.

Bill Bauer, Richard Cornforth, some good friends I've developed in this war plus a lot of self-study, have personally to this date, prevailed in court 10 times out of 10.

I'm not the sharpest knife in any drawer, couldn't pass the bar on any bet, nor would I want to. The last three times in court were summons' for Confirmation of Arbitration Awards. You know our friends MBNA.

Knowing the rules of evidence saved my bacon.

The 1st of these three after finding for me the judge proceeded to give the lawyer a real posterior chewing to the point his hole below his backbone may have fallen out. He looked sick anyway. Awhile back I accompanied a friend to court on similar action, same attorney saw me and immediately dismissed the action. You want to be a winner, avoid pity parties, search out those who can mentor you properly through your crisis.

Got a judgment, so whuuuut? Void it! If you aren't willing to do what it takes then pay someone who will take the time to do it for you. My mentors have told me the best defense is a countersuit, I follow direction very well. I'm doing that now against a third party debt collector in district court. Will I prevail? Facts: that stupid lazy scum bucket low-life lawyer has not been able to refute anything in my suit.

Someone once said "The Buck Stops Here", where does YOUR buck stop? Rich DeVoss once told me, "People are where they are, because that's where they want to be". All you have to do is develop that deep burning desire to succeed then create the urgency to get it done. Learn just how much power you really have. Maybe that's why someone coined the phrase, "knowledge is power". You have more power than any lawyer or judge all you have to do is use it, or you lose, it's your choice. Use the law against them. It's a lot easier to be a winner.

You don't have to make excuses or justify your loss to a spouse, family, friends or siblings. Tom has given excellent advice.

Research // study on your own. Bill Bauer of Creditwrench has posted here and I can vouch for his guidance, is generous with his time and patience. Richard Cornforth has excellent self-study materials and does teaching seminars. Start your education, you'll find you will have a few or many like minded friends who are "10s". Strive to be a "10", I hope to be.

DF

Home