J-ACCUSE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS BLOG

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


Jaccuse blog logo



--- In Cornforth-Strategies@yahoogroups.com, "charliegirl2005"
wrote:
> I'm starting to be angry now. Something that I wasn't much of
yesterday.
> You know how you can 'feel something' rising up on the inside?
>
> Last night I couldn't sleep so I got my pillow and comforter and
went to the sofa. I thought over
> the events of the day yesterday.

Something like Charlie Brown and his security blanket eh? (LOL)

>
> This is all moot, I realize, UNLESS I decide to strike back and not
throw in the towel.
>
> I have all this paperwork and nowhere to 'fire' it.
> And essentially no gun either, now that we're having to move out.
> Later,
> Charlene
>
Having to move out isn't necessarily the end of the road. It is only
over when you give up and you are the only one who can make the
decision to do that. And even giving up isn't the only possible
outcome. You can stay and help educate others about the mistakes you
made and how to avoid them. The first mistake you made was in not
knowing about non-judicial foreclosures and making sure you didn't get
stuck with one. So lack of knowledge was your first mistake. Give up
and just go about your life and you rob others of the knowledge and
experience you have. Stick around and maybe start a J-accuse group in
your area and work to get the law changed in your state. Work to
become a leader in your own right, working to educate lawmakers about
the injustices that are being heaped on innocent people by the legal
system. Those are other things you can do to fight back. We can and
should fight back in any way we can when we see an injustice being
done or about to be done.

I've done that a lot over the years. One of the more notable that I
have done was to start the 10th Amendment Group here in Oklahoma and
end up helping defeat the push to hand the United Nations a new United
States Constitution for it's 50th birthday back in 1996. We didn't win
the 10th Amendment fight because the government did an end run around
us but we did defeat the CON-Con or Constitutional Convention.

That fight was spearheaded by Sen. Charlie Duke of Colorado and Sen.
Don Rogers of Calif. Charlie Duke was the real leader of the two. They
alerted people all over the U.S. as to the danger that was about to
befall us. They got people who could put together a group in each
state to work to deny their state the number of delegates needed to
hold a CON-CON. I and my group stepped up to the plate here in
Oklahoma. We made it a hot button issue but we were not alone in the
fight. Other groups and lobbyists got into it too. We probably could
not have done it alone but we did our part. Working with other groups
all across the nation we managed to prevent the dreaded CON-CON from
ever happening.

One of the good things that came out of that effort was starting my
MAGNA CARTA NEWS SERVICE which is still very active to this day. In
fact I'll be using it to get as much information as possible out of a
super secret meeting that will take place here in OKC very soon. That
meeting will start the beginning of a very tough fight that will face
a great number of of debtors in the very near future. Getting advance
notice and information about this new threat will be key in fighting
it for a lot of people in the future. Right now I can't even talk
about what that threat is because if I do that I'm going to pull the
trigger that starts the "beast" (LOL)in motion. But one thing I can
tell you is that it is a relatively new trick that lawyers can pull on
you now and in some high stakes cases it is being used with
devastating results. All it is going to take is for a few smart alec
lawyers to find out about it and realize that it can also be used
against debtors in much smaller cases. And the reason I don't want to
talk about it is that I don't want to be the one that tips them off.
>
> http://www.jurisdictionary.com/index.asp?refercode=SC0000000

Now then, what do I have to do to get you to stop advertising
Jurisdictionary in this forum? As you know I do support
Jurisdictionary and I too have an affiliate number but I don't
advertise it in this forum because doing so isn't fair to Richard
Cornforth and this is supposed to be Richard's forum.

We all have to make money however we can but there are some places
where attempting to do so is simply inappropriate and this is one of
them. Please stop it.

Home